• How did the Earth get its gemstones?
• How did the Earth get its oil and gas?
• What happened to the Earth’s moonlike
• Why did it take 80% of the Earth’s history
for complex animals to emerge?
• Do Darwinian principles apply to
absolutely all créatures?
2014 - 160 pages
.... should be required reading for all geologists.
Former professor of earth sciences, M.I.T. and Stanford
.... not your mother's geology.
I haven’t enjoyed a book as much in a long time!
President, MBVax Bioscience Inc.
Your book is a must read for a geologist!
Curator, Harvard Mineralogical and Geological Museum